Thursday 22 March 2012

Another e-mail communique of trent reznor of nineinchnails band to miss julie Ralphs. 






Another miracle to beloved Jesus... an e-mail reply poem from Trent Reznor to Julie Ralphs....

I prayed to Jesus that after sending an e-mail to Trent Reznor via Jesus' Angel postmen lol no idea how when clicking on forum, how trent's e-mail address came up and in my hotmail address , but it was a miracle from praying about it to beloved Jesus......i prayed that Trent would reply.....Jesus heard my prayer and it was a miracle.The famous Trent Reznor of Nineinchnails sent me a poem in his e-mail to me and several other e-mails from him to me....Praise the Lord

Herewith attached a photostat of Trent Reznor's poem.





This appeared on my computer screen after praying for some spiritual evidence.....a photo of beautiful Trent Reznor, never seen before, strangely overweight..photo came from out of nowhere.......seemingly.


A photo of Julie Ralphs in bevilled mirror in 2005













No comments:

Post a Comment